Skip to content
- “Friendship. An Answer to Humanity in Dark Times?” Hannah Arendt on Lessing. Sunday Forum at Temple Beth Am, Seattle. January 8th, 2017.
- Commentator and moderator on 3-part panel: “Goethe at Play: Theories, Narratives, and Practices of the ” GSA, San Diego, 2016.
- Contributing participant at 4-day session: “Towards a New Enlightenment”, GSA, Denver, 2013.
- The distribution and production of knowledge. Foucault and Kant in conversation. Notes on Foucault pre-Foucault. ISECS, Oslo, 2013.
- The slumber of reason. The anthropology of dreaming. Session: Per Chance to Dream. PMLA, Seattle, 2012.
- “Eine mir ähnliche Person” Zum Signum Lessings Sara Sampson im Rahmen des anthropologischen Diskurses. Panel: Lessing in the context of the anthropological Discourse GSA, Milwaukee, October 2012
- Moderator: Introduction to Philosophy Professor Alison Wylie at the Women in the Professions Conference at the University of Washington, Bothell, October 28th, 2011.
- Organizer, Session Panel: Dreams and their scientific appropriations in 18th-century German literary and popular texts. NeMLA, Boston, 2009.
- “Playing the Odds: Gaming in late 18th-century scientific discourse.” MLA, Philadelphia, 2006.